1. Corporate sponsor and independent dollars raised will fund a campaign for the restaurant. The restaurant will be featured for 1 week including a 10-minute story behind the history, success and difficulties of their business.
2. Restaurant will, if they choose can develop a special menu or feature items for the week, along with a gift card campaign to feature for the week as well.
3. Revive WNY Restaurants will then flood the market using social media, television, radio and print to get the story and the menu feature out for direct cash flow. En-Rich Marketing will be the lead on video and running the marketing campaign
4. US Food Service will be donating a portion of the food for that week to assist in the additional cost of goods due to the heavy discount
5. The Design Dept. will be creating all the printable information needed to market for fundraising and any pieces needed to assist in the marketing for the additional fundraising campaign.
6. We will also include reaching out to restaurants that have closed, meeting the owners at the location, video a quick story and hand money Directly to them. This will be a series of 2 to 3 parts to keep interest and get followers to get to the end of the series. Dollar amounts and any additional support would be decided on based of the story and the situation the restaurant is in